Exhibiting Sponsor Information
Thank you for offering your generous support of the NH Association of Counties' 2019 Annual Conference & Trade Show at Mill Falls at the Lake in Meredith, NH, Oct. 14 – 16, 2019!
Follow the Exhibitor Fulfillment Checklist for all details related to your participation at the Conference:
Please review the information below for a seamless and valuable experience:
1. Upon arrival and during registration hours, please check in at the Registration desk in the Upper Barn at Church Landing. We will be happy to answer any on-site questions.
2. Conference attendees will have Exhibit Floor Passports. Please sign their passports over your table number. Once an attendee visits every sponsor booth, they will turn their passport in to the registration desk to be entered into a raffle for a prize!
3. Table number indicators will be placed at each table.
4. Everyone attending the conference or manning the exhibit table must be registered with the complimentary exhibitor registration or other single-day or full conference registration. No one is automatically registered to attend.
Please observe the exhibitor schedule:
• Set-Up: Monday, Oct. 14 2:00 – 5:00 PM
• Day One: Tuesday, Oct. 15 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
• Day Two: Wednesday, Oct. 16 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
• Breakdown: Wednesday, Oct 16 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Familiarize yourself with the Conference schedule.